- Explore strategies to eliminate disparities in disease, health outcomes, and access to health care across racial, ethnic, sexual orientation and socioeconomic groups.
- Provide a platform to disseminate health equity and minority health research results to students, faculty, organizations, and community members.
- Explore successful partnerships and how they might ultimately contribute to elimination of health disparities.
- Examine legal, social, and ethical responsibilities of research with under-served populations.
- CENTER FOR HEALTH EQUITY (CHE)
- PROGRAM IN HEALTH DISPARITIES RESEARCH (PHDR)
- MINNESOTA CENTER FOR CANCER COLLABORATIONS (MC3)
Monday, April 23 1:45pm – 7:30pm
Tuesday, April 24 8am – 4pm
Earle Brown Heritage Center
6155 Earle Brown Drive
For questions contact Megan Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-626-4120
Cost of registration:
$75 for Faculty, Staff or Community member $25 for students